Antique Lovers Dream. "Millstone Cottage" was probably built in 1790 by Stephen Beers, a Revolutionary soldier, for his bride. In 1820, it became a general store, owned by Chauncy Keeler. The store became the first Bald Hill Post Office in 1833. After 1840, the Cottage was restored to a single-family dwelling, housing several early Wilton families "by its hearthsides." The tranquil retreat retains the original flooring--impossible to replicate today--but has been updated with central air on the first floor, a generator, modern appliances and a deck overlooking manicured lawn and garden. The detached two-car garage also provides plenty of space for storage on its second story. A short drive to downtown Wilton. Sophistication meets charm!